By using the Manifest Planner, users can easily and quickly plan their upcoming delivery routes using one consolidated view of all their trucks.
With the new 1-Click creation, user can now create a new truck, assign it to a region and make it available for upcoming orders in less than 2 seconds.
How you do it, very simple:
- Click on the Manifest Planner icon, right next to the Home Delivery menu item on the left navigation bar.
- The manifest planner will open up.
- Select the sub-region you would like to work on and set up your upcoming manifests.
- Click on the New link on the respective date that you would like to create the manifests for.
- A new manifests will be automatically created for the day selected.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for as many sub regions that you want to continue build your entire upcoming schedule.
To view a quick email on how to do it on Grasshopper, please see below:
Feel free to provide us with any feedback on how to make Grasshopper better for you!